Z-Tag EID Bag of ComfortEar Slim USDA 840 FDX Buttons - Tamperproof - Sequential Strips (25/bag)
Datamar USDA 840 Comfortear SLIM Lightweight EID FDX Ear Tag with Extended Button Yellow (25/bag)
25 Slim FDX EID Ear Tags by Comfortear packaged Sequential on Strips.
Key Benefits of Datamar Comfortear SLIM Lightweight USDA 840 EID FDX Ear Tag with Extended Button:
- Extremely lightweight to promote healing and increase retention.
Description of Datamar Comfortear SLIM USDA 840 FDX EID ear Tag:
- ICAR Approved and ISO Compliant (11784 and 11785)
- Compatible with all two piece taggers in the Z Tags range
- Extremely lightweight, only 6 grams, to promote healing and increase retention
- Apply with the Z Tags No-Tear-Tagger or Universal Tagger
- USDA 840 Version requires premise id number
- Pairs with Stockman tag to make matched pair combo
Note: Two tag models - 840 tag approved for cattle, 964 tag approved for other species (cattle, sheep, goat, bison, deer, hog)
Application: Tags can be applied using the Z2 No-Tear Tagger or Ztag Universal tag applicator.
Full Duplex Technology (FDX)
FDX is a design principle whereby the return signal initiates as soon as the beginning of the interrogation signal is received and the smoothing capacitor in the transponder has been charged. The return signal is received repetitively and without interruption for as long as a continuous interrogation signal is maintained. A FDX Transponder doesn’t have to store energy to be able to return its entire data signal.
A premises ID is required when ordering 840 tags.
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.
Ideal for use in management systems where Electronic ID (EID) is required/needed. Lets you identify animals quickly and accurately.
Reading these EID Tags: These tags can be read by any EID tag reader