Datamars Reader - Compact Max Universal Scanner for Microchips
Datamars Compact Max Universal Microchip reader Scanner
Datamars Compact Max Universal Microchip reader Scanner Description:
Datamar Universal Scanner, the COMPACT MAX, features top of the line readings distances due to its peripheral antenna. The scanner can easily fit in a pocket and is able to read FDX-B (ISO), FDX-A/Fecava, Trovan, and Avid encrypted microchips. It also has basic water protection, making it an ideal scanner for any condition. From all species, ages, and sizes, the COMPACT MAX delivers the identification information you need. The COMPACT MAX has great ergonomics and an intuitive, icon-based, graphic interface - which makes it the easier reader to use on the market.
Key Benefit of Datamars Reader - Compact Max Universal Scanner for Microchips:
Keys to Effective Scanning:
• Hold the scanner close to or touching the animal.
• Scan slowly and repeatedly over the entire body to ensure a microchip is present.
• Scan first in a horizontal, then a vertical “S” pattern down the animal’s body.
• Consider scanning each animal more than once to ensure any present microchip can be localized by the
• Remove metal collars before scanning - computers, metal tables, and even fluorescent lighting can interfere
with effective scanning
A premises ID is required when ordering 840 tags.
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.
Injectable Microchip can be used in Deer and read by ISO 11784/85 readers.