Bock Multi-Loc Numbered Leg Band
Bock Multi-Loc Numbered Leg Band for Dairy Cows
Description of Bock Multi-Loc Numbered Leg Band:
Blank Multi-Loc leg bands for easy animal identification and tagging.
The Multi-Loc leg band is designed to meet the special needs of dairymen. Providing eye level identification, the product is now used in conjunction with ear tags and/or neck tags. When properly installed above the ankle, it rides away from most problems.
The colorful, economical leg bands offer flexibility in herd identification. They can indicate a temporary condition such as mastitis, antibiotics, etc., or actually number the animals individually. They are easy to attach, and easy to remove and re-use, if desired.
Key Benefit of Bock Multi-Loc Numbered Leg Band for dairy cows:
Leg bands are sold as Numbered for self-marking
- One, two and three digit numbers appear two places
- Four, five and six digit numbers appear once. (Max 6)
- Electro-weld numbers
- Letters available to create custom words or letter/number combinations. Letters may reduce maximum number of digits.
- One piece flexible plastic leg band 1 ½” x 13 ½”.
- Made of non-rigid EVA plastic which stays flexible in temperatures well below zero.
- 8 colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White & Yellow.
- Easy to install. Removable and reusable.
Size: The Multi-Loc leg band is a one piece, 13" x 1 ½", non-rigid EVA plastic band.
COLOR RANGE- red, yellow, white, blue, green, orange, purple, and pink.