Allflex EID USDA 840 HDX Button Matched with Tissue Sampling Unit
TSU Tissue Sample Unit with Allflex USDA 840 HDX EID Ear Tag
Due to Allflex requirements, orders must be a minimum of 25 tags.
Description of USDA 840 HDX Allflex EID Tag Matched with Tissue Sampling Unit:
TSU Tissue Sample Unit marked with last 4 digits of Allflex USDA 840 HDX EID ear tag
Key Benefit: ALLFLEX TSUs Allows clean, easy, and efficient collection of tissue samples for DNA analysis. As each tissue punch is collected, it is automatically sealed inside the collection tube in a specially designed preservative. Tissue samples can be stored at room temperature for up to one year before analysis. Tissue samples contain a large amount of high quality DNA, sufficient to yield excellent lab results. Each Allflex TSU is made up of a collection tube, metal cutter, and red plastic clip. Each TSU is designed for a single use; do not re-use any portion.
ISO Compliant with a tamperproof construction that provides security and retention, this HDX technology optimizes signal transmission and provides greatest possible read distance.
- HDX Tag size: 1.18" x .280" weight: 8.9 grams
- Read Distance up to 100cm (39.37") Antenna & reading system dependant
*requires Premise ID number to order**
Apply EID tag with: Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
Half Duplex Technology (HDX) is utilized with the High Performance Ultra EID Tag. HDX is a design principle whereby the transponder initiates the return signal to the reader/scanner/interrogator only after the end of the interrogation signal has been received and only after the storage capacitor has been fully charged in the transponder. The return signal is then only sent once, since the transponder has emptied its storage capacitor after it has sent its entire data content. This proven High Performance technology provides enhanced signal strength for maximum read distance.
Allflex Tissue Sampling:
Collecting tissue samples has never been more efficient and cost effective. Scientific advancements in the mapping of livestock genomes along with continued development of affordable analytics has changed the sampling industry – making it easier and quicker for producers to use DNA for:
- Parentage verification
- Genetic selection
- BVD diagnostics
Allflex has been working with the country’s leading biotechnology companies, livestock genetic testing labs and leading livestock producers to develop a unique device for collecting tissue samples. The result is the nextGen™ Tissue Sampling Unit (TSU) by Allflex.
nextGen™ by Allflex maintains Allfex’s commitment to innovation, quality and performance.
The nextGen™ TSU provides:
- Fast, high performance sample collection
- Samples can be collected in seconds with minimal animal restraint.
- A single-squeeze motion collects a sample with minimum distress to the animal.
- Clean, uncontaminated sampling.
- The genetic material is sealed in a specially designed preservative.
- Visual, DNA-sample identification.
- Instant confirmation of on-farm sampling success.
- No more guessing whether enough genetic material has been gathered.
- Minimize retesting.
- Tissue samples contain a large quantity of high quality DNA for genetic analysis yielding excellent lab results.