Y-Tex EZAP EID-UHF Feedlot Numbered 2 Sides Ear Tag
Y-TEX Feedlot UHF Ultra High Frequency inlay Numbered both sides Tags
Description of Y-TEX Feedlot UHF Ultra High Frequency inlay Numbered 2 sides Tags:
• Weight: 15.6g
• Color: Yellow
• Case Material: TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
• Operation Temperature: -40º C to 85º C
• Operation Frequency: Global (860 – 960MHz)
• RF Air Protocol: ISO 18000-6C, EPC Global Class1, Gen 2
• Read Distance (Hand held Reader): up to 10 ft (3m)
• Read Distance (Fixed Reader): up to 30 ft (9m)
• Functionality: Y-TEX Factory Locked EPC
• Anti-collision: Optimized to provide high anti-collision rates
• Visual Numbering: Ink Jet Printing, indelible ink
Key Benefit of Y-TEX Feedlot UHF Ultra High Frequency inlay Numbered 2 sides Tags:
A proven visual identification ear tag for short-term ownership
situations with Ultra High Frequency inlay inside.
Programmed using the USDA UHF Tag Data Standard, then locked for security.
Custom decorate front and back of tag to meet individual producer needs.
Allows individual animal identification in a group setting for real time health and inventory management.
Made of high quality polyurethane that is proven to be durable
Apply tags with Pistol Grip Applicator or Feedlot PowerTag
Size: 4.6" H x 3" W
UltraFeedlot™ UHF Tags can be applied using either the Y-TEX PowerTagger
or the Y-TEX Pistol Grip Applicator.
Both provide efficient tag application.