Temple Comfortear FDX EID Ear Tag with Extended Button (25/Bag)
Temple Comfortear FDX EID Ear Tag with Extended Button Yellow (25/bag)
Key Benefits of Temple Comfortear USDA 840 EID ear Tag:
- Unique design convex ComfortEar™ back for:
- Greater animal comfort
- Faster wound healing
- Superior readability to all other tags on the market
- Approved for U.S. Code 840 applications
- Overmolded technology to protect the electronic components
- Lightweight, 7.2 grams
- Applies with the Traditional rivet or Temple Herdsman™ Male Tags
- Applies with the Temple Herdsman™ II EasiEar® Applicator
Key Benefit of Temple Comfortear USDA 840 EID ear Tag:
NEW! The ComfortEar FDX EID tags are now Yellow to designate FDX technology!
The Temple ComfortEar EID FDX ear tag has a unique convex back design for faster wound healing after application and greater animal comfort. The rivet provides a stronger locking device for better retention, easier application.
Electronic components are well protected with the over-molded technology.
Comfort Ear tags work well in matched pairs with the Temple Herdsman tags (standard 988 or USDA 840 which requires a premise ID number).
Application: Tags can be applied using the Z2 No-Tear Tagger.
Full Duplex Technology (FDX)
FDX is a design principle whereby the return signal initiates as soon as the beginning of the interrogation signal is received and the smoothing capacitor in the transponder has been charged. The return signal is received repetitively and without interruption for as long as a continuous interrogation signal is maintained. A FDX Transponder doesn’t have to store energy to be able to return its entire data signal.
- 988 Tags ship within 2 business days
- USDA 840 tags ship within 5 business days
Reading these EID Tags: These tags can be read by Temple Basic reader or the Smart Reader HR3.