L&H Copper Fire Heat Branding Iron Three Letters or Numbers Size 2" to 6"
Copper Fire Heat Branding Iron Three Letters or Numbers Size 2" to 6"
FIRE HEATED BRANDERS Three Letters or Numbers (A,B,C & 1,2,3)
STANDARD LETTERS OR NUMERALS are considered standard design when the characters of the iron are standard block lettering, do not touch each other and are separated by some space
- L & H Fire Heated Branding Irons are made of rust resistant non-corrosive copper alloy and have a 1/4" flat face.
- They produce a good clear brand because the unit is vented at intersecting points to prevent blotching.
- They are also equipped with a heavy-duty, one-half inch steel handle, thirty-two inches long.
- As copper alloy has a lower melting point than steel, caution should be used when heating these irons.
- Particular caution should be used when using propane branding iron heaters.
- These branders will not turn ash grey as steel irons, but will retain its natural dull copper color when hot.
Size: 2" to 6" with 1/4" flat face
L & H revolutionized animal identification methods with the originally designed tubular type electric brander.
L & H Manufacturing Company is recognized nationally as the leader in this field. L & H makes the most complete line of livestock branders with thousands of satisfied users all over the world. Reduce the chance of loss and theft of your livestock. Mark them permanently with an L & H Brander. All L & H Electric Branders are custom made to meet your exact specifications. Available in many designs of letters and numbers.