L&H Copper Fire Heat Branders 9 Number Set 3" size
L&H Copper Fire Heat Brandering Irons 9 Number Set in 3" size
FIRE HEATED BRANDERS Number Set 0 - 9 (9 Brands) The #6 is inverted to make the #9.
- L & H Fire Heated Branding Irons are made of rust resistant non-corrosive copper alloy and have a 1/4" flat face.
- They produce a good clear brand because the unit is vented at intersecting points to prevent blotching.
- They are also equipped with a heavy-duty, one-half inch steel handle, 32" long.
- As copper alloy has a lower melting point than steel, caution should be used when heating these irons.
- Particular caution should be used when using propane branding iron heaters.
- These branders will not turn ash grey as steel irons, but will retain its natural dull copper color when hot.
Size: 3" with 1/4" flat face
Freight will vary depending on the weight of the brands
CCK will email you with the adjusted freight amount for your order.