ALLFLEX USDA 840 Visual Tamperproof Junior Numbered ear tag with Button
Description: USDA (840) Tamperproof Junior Visual Numbered ear tag.
Key Benefits: Unique EID number printed on front of tag with Official US shield and unlawful to remove on button back. This tag can be used on swine for shows, fairs, auctions, and interstate commerce to meet the new AIN (animal Identification Number) regulations.
- Tags are USDA approved for use in the NAIS programs
- Premise ID is required to order these tags
- Tags are imprinted with number
- Tags are Tamper Proof
- Meets USDA industry standards for swine in livestock shows, fairs, auctions or interstate commerce. Not to be used for breeding herd animals
- Can be printed with your choice of a management number or your premise ID number.
SIZE : 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Available Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White or Yellow
A premises ID is required when ordering 840 tags.
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.