Allflex FDX Tamperproof EID and Maxi Cow/Calf Custom Matched Set
Allflex FDX Tamperproof EID WITH Maxi Custom Matched Set TAG
Matched set is a visual tag printed with the corresponding EID tag's 840 number.
Description of Maxi Visual Tag:
Printed with the EID number at top and Logo in neck with management Number filling panel this Global Maxi Female is ideal for applications in dairy and long fed markets. It makes a great cattle tag. It has high retention, along with a very large surface area for marking.
- Allflex most popular size 3" x 4" for both mature cattle and calves
- Excellent for beef and dairy cattle
Size: 3" Wide x 4" High
Key Benefit: Global Maxi Female is the most popular size ear tag for cattle.
Description of FDX EID Tag:
- FDX technology
- Tamperproof Ultra Cap™ provides ultimate security and retention
- ISO Compliant
- FDX Tag Size: 1.20’’ dia. X .17” thick and weighs 5.6 grams
- Available as 982 manufacturer code or Official 840 USA code
- Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
- Read Distance up to 75cm (29.53") Antenna & reading system dependant
Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
COLOR RANGE- BLUE, RED, YELLOW, WHITE, BLACK, ORANGE, GREEN, LT PINK, Classic PURPLE
Premise ID Number is required to order 840 Tags
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.
Reading these EID Tags: These tags can be read by an Allflex RS420HD Bluetooth Stick Reader or any ISO-Compliant EID/RFID tag reading device. The transponder is encapsulated in a weather-resistant polyurethane material. Each transponder chip number is also printed on the outside of the tag.