Allflex Tissue Sample Unit with Maxi Cow Numbered ear tag and button and HDX EID matched set
Allflex Tissue Sample Unit labeled with Tag's management number is matched to visual Maxi Cow size ear tag and button with Matched 982 HDX EID tag and button.
Description of Maxi visual tag:
The Global Maxi Female is ideal for applications in dairy and long fed markets. It makes a great cattle tag. It has high retention, along with a very large surface area for marking. Up to 5 digit number available.
Global Maxi Female is the most popular size ear tag for cattle.
Size: 3" Wide x 4" High
Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red)
PINK, BLUE, RED, YELLOW, CLASSIC PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN, WHITE, BLACK
982 15 digit numbers are laser marked in a circular format on the edge of the tag.
ISO Compliant with a tamperproof construction that provides security and retention, this HDX technology optimizes signal transmission and provides greatest possible read distance.
- HDX Tag size: 1.18" x .280" weight: 8.9 grams
- Read Distance up to100cm (39.37") Antenna & reading system dependant
Apply with: Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
Allflex Tissue Sampling:
Collecting tissue samples has never been more efficient and cost effective. Scientific advancements in the mapping of livestock genomes along with continued development of affordable analytics has changed the sampling industry – making it easier and quicker for producers to use DNA for:
- Parentage verification
- Genetic selection
- BVD diagnostics
Allflex has been working with the country’s leading biotechnology companies, livestock genetic testing labs and leading livestock producers to develop a unique device for collecting tissue samples. The result is the nextGen™ Tissue Sampling Unit (TSU) by Allflex.
nextGen™ by Allflex maintains Allfex’s commitment to innovation, quality and performance.
The nextGen™ TSU provides:
- Fast, high performance sample collection
- Samples can be collected in seconds with minimal animal restraint.
- A single-squeeze motion collects a sample with minimum distress to the animal.
- Clean, uncontaminated sampling.
- The genetic material is sealed in a specially designed preservative.
- Visual, DNA-sample identification.
- Instant confirmation of on-farm sampling success.
- No more guessing whether enough genetic material has been gathered.
- Minimize retesting.
- Tissue samples contain a large quantity of high quality DNA for genetic analysis yielding excellent lab results.