Allflex USDA 840 HDX High Performance Half Duplex Tamperproof EID with 2 Matched Numbered Maxi Cow Tags with Buttons
ALLFLEX 840 HDX EID TAG WITH 2 MATCHED NUMBERED TAMPERPROOF MAXI TAGS WITH BUTTONS
Official USDA 840 HDX EID tag is matched to 2 Maxi visual tags that are numbered with the 15 digit 840 number as a line of text above a dark management number of your choosing. These 2 visual ear tags and one EID tag form a 3 tag matached set.
Description of Maxi Visual Tag:
The Global Maxi Tamerproof Female is ideal for applications in dairy and long fed markets. It makes a great cattle tag. It has high retention, along with a very large surface area for marking.
- Allflex most popular size 3" x 4" for both mature cattle and calves
- Excellent for beef and dairy cattle
Size: 3" Wide x 4" High
Key Benefit: Global Maxi Female is the most popular size ear tag for cattle.
Description of HDX EID Tag:
- HDX technology optimizes signal transmission and
- provides greatest possible read distance
- Tamperproof Ultra Cap™ provides ultimate security and retention
- ISO Compliant
- HDX Tag size: 1.18" x .280" weight: 8.9 grams
- Available as Official 840 USDA
- Read Distance up to100cm (39.37") Antenna & reading system dependant
Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
COLOR RANGE- BLUE, RED, YELLOW, WHITE, BLACK, ORANGE, GREEN, LT PINK, Classic PURPLE
A Premises ID is required when ordering 840 tags.
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.