Allflex 840 HDX EID Matched to 2 Maxi Numbered Both sides Ear Tags
ALLFLEX Dairy Double USDA 840 HDX EID TAG WITH 2 MATCHED NUMBERED both sides MAXI Tamperproof TAGS WITH BUTTONS
Description of Dairy Double Set Allflex 840 HDX EID Matched to Maxi Numbered Both sides Ear Tags
Management code of your choosing printed on both tags, and EID number (same as EID number on EID tag) printed on top line on front. Half duplex EID tag with mgmt code printed on button back.
Management code area is limited to 5 characters.
Description of Maxi Visual Tag:
The Global Maxi Tamperproof Female is ideal for applications in dairy and long fed markets. It makes a great cattle tag. It has high retention, along with a very large surface area for marking.
- Allflex most popular size 3" x 4" for both mature cattle and calves
- Excellent for beef and dairy cattle
Size: 3" Wide x 4" High
Key Benefit: Global Maxi Female is the most popular size ear tag for cattle.
Description of HDX EID Tag:
- HDX technology optimizes signal transmission and
- provides greatest possible read distance
- Tamperproof Ultra Cap™ provides ultimate security and retention
- ISO Compliant
- HDX Tag size: 1.18" x .280" weight: 8.9 grams
- Available as Official 840 USDA
- Read Distance up to100cm (39.37") Antenna & reading system dependant
Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
COLOR RANGE- BLUE, RED, YELLOW, WHITE, BLACK, ORANGE, GREEN, LT PINK, Classic PURPLE
A premises ID is required when ordering 840 tags.
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.