TRU TEST Reader SRS2
Tru Test EID Tag Reader SRS2
TRU TEST Reader SRS2 Description:
Keep track of individual animals with the easy-to-use, ergonomically designed SRS2 Electronic Identification (EID) Stick Reader.
Suitable for cattle, sheep and deer, the SRS2 features a large, highly readable screen to display the session count, EIDs and pre-loaded Visual Identification (VID) numbers.
Bluetooth® wireless technology connects with your Weigh Scale Indicator and means you can easily send session information via the Data Link smartphone.
Large sunlight viewable 2.7” color LCD screen makes it easy to read.
Fast tag reads with feedback through vibrating handle.
Quick access keys for simple navigation.
Wirelessly connect with your weigh scale indicator using Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Practical and safe to use with long reach.
Rugged and ergonomic design.
Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer or Apple iOS*/Android* smartphone.
- Clear information. Captures EIDs, pre-loaded VID numbers and session count.
- Compatible with EID tags. Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 250,000 scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 300' away.
- Long life and fast charging battery. Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download information using Data Link for Windows*, Apple* iOS and Android*.
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute. Read distance for HDX tags up to 12" and FDX tags up to 13".
- Visual IDs and duplicates. Options to display a visual ID for scanned animals and to discard duplicate IDs.
- Easy to see. Sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) color LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 25.6" reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Balanced feel in the hand for comfortable use over long periods of time. Weighs only 760 g (1.6 lbs).
Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.
Destron LifeChip 982 Microchip Bio-Thermo Technology for Equine or Deer (10/box) ships immediately