Y-TEX Optimizer organophosphate Insecticide Ear Tags with Buttons (20/bag)
OPtimizer® is an economical organophosphate tag containing 21% diazinon and performs well in areas with horn fly pyrethroid resistance. OPtimizer® controls horn flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks, lice and aids in control of face flies up to 5 months with two tags per head.
OPtimizer® is approved for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle. OPtimizer® is ideal for rotation with PYthon® to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides.
Size: 4-3/4” high x 3-1/4” wide
Apply with Y-Tex UltraTagger® (blue) or UltraTagger® Compact (orange) for 2-Piece Tags
After two years rotate to: Gardstar, PYthon, PYthon Magnum, Or XP820 tag
Controls horn flies, including pyrethroid-resistant horn flies, up to 5 months. Controls lice, Gulf Coast ticks and spinose ear ticks. Aids in control of face flies.
1. Approved for use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle.
2. Controls ectoparasites which cause major economic losses.
3. Reduces need for frequent spray treatments.
4. May be used in winter for lice control.
5. Requires no withdrawal time.
6. Has Y-TEX patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months.
7. Uses the proven Y-TEX two-piece application system.
8. Ideal for rotation programs with PYthon®, PYthon Magnum™ or other pyrethroid tags to help manage horn fly resistance