Allflex FDX Standard Performance Full Duplex Tamperproof EID and Maxi Cow/Calf Blank Ear Tag Matched Set
Allflex FDX Tamperproof EID WITH Maxi blank Matched Set TAG
Matched set is a visual tag printed with the corresponding EID tag's 840 number.
Description of Maxi Visual Tag:
Printed with the EID number at top with panel left blank below this Global Maxi Female is ideal for applications in dairy and long fed markets. It makes a great cattle tag. It has high retention, along with a very large surface area for marking.
- Allflex most popular size 3" x 4" for both mature cattle and calves
- Excellent for beef and dairy cattle
Size: 3" Wide x 4" High
Key Benefit: Global Maxi Female is the most popular size ear tag for cattle.
Description of FDX EID Tag:
- FDX technology
- Tamperproof Ultra Cap™ provides ultimate security and retention
- ISO Compliant
- FDX Tag Size: 1.20’’ dia. X .17” thick and weighs 5.6 grams
- Available as 982 manufacturer code or Official 840 USA code
- Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
- Read Distance up to 75cm (29.53") Antenna & reading system dependant
Apply with Universal Total Tagger (Red) or EID Ultra Retract-O-Matic™
COLOR RANGE- BLUE, RED, YELLOW, WHITE, BLACK, ORANGE, GREEN, LT PINK, Classic PURPLE
Premise ID Number is required to order 840 Tags
How to get a Premise ID Number: To obtain a premises ID (PIN), please contact the state animal health authority [Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Administrator] for your state. A directory can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/traceability/contact_us/directories.shtml.
Reading these EID Tags: These tags can be read by an Allflex RS420HD Bluetooth Stick Reader or any ISO-Compliant EID/RFID tag reading device. The transponder is encapsulated in a weather-resistant polyurethane material. Each transponder chip number is also printed on the outside of the tag.