Collecting tissue samples has never been more efficient and cost effective and with nextGen™ by Allflex producers have a way to avoid waiting on professionals and test when they are ready themselves. With the ongoing scientific advancements in the mapping of livestock genomes along with continued development of affordable analytics to get the results quickly, the sampling industry has changed hands from professionals to producers. Now you can test yourself– making it easier and quicker for producers to use DNA for:
- Parentage verification
- Genetic selection
- BVD diagnostics
Allflex has been working with the country’s leading biotechnology companies, livestock genetic testing labs and leading livestock producers to develop a unique device for collecting tissue samples. The result is the nextGen™ Tissue Sampling Unit (TSU) by Allflex.
nextGen™ by Allflex maintains Allfex’s commitment to innovation, quality and performance.
The nextGen™ TSU provides:
- Fast, high performance sample collection
- Samples can be collected in seconds with minimal animal restraint.
- A single-squeeze motion collects a sample with minimum distress to the animal.
- Clean, uncontaminated sampling.
- The genetic material is sealed in a specially designed preservative.
- Visual, DNA-sample identification.
- Instant confirmation of on-farm sampling success.
- No more guessing whether enough genetic material has been gathered.
- Minimize retesting.
- Tissue samples contain a large quantity of high quality DNA for genetic analysis yielding excellent lab results.
Why use Allflex nextGen:
Samples can be taken in new born animals. With the nextGen™ by Allflex, you know there is ample genomic tissue to submit to get a result. Producers can do it themselves without professionals help. It's easy to use and with the clear instructions you save time, money and can get the test done when you are ready with the assurance it will be a large enough sample for good results. With the variety of options you can buy just the vials, vials and EID tags, or vials and visual tags or a combination of both. nextGen™ by Allflex has an option for your needs.
For more information on how to collect tissue samples - TSU Application Guide PDF Download